JOINING THE J&D FAMILY
At J&D Manufacturing, we believe that our team is the core of our success. You are not just a number here, you are like family. We have a collaborative work environment that provides our team with the training, tools, and support needed to be successful. Our team strives each day to make improvements to process, product, and the service provided to our customers. Our interactive environment allows for personal growth, providing challenging and rewarding work both in the office and on the shop floor.
A career at J&D Manufacturing is a great option and something to be proud of. It’s about being part of a good team, with the best people. Our team has various combinations of skill, education, and experience. We focus on promoting from within and providing great opportunities. We are committed to the success of our mission, our employees and their families, our customers, and our community. We are proud to offer a competitive, comprehensive benefit package to our employees and their families. Our work schedules are all first shift and allow for a healthy work/life balance.
Joining the J&D family is much more than a job, it’s a commitment to excellence and making a difference. Our team is proud of the work we do to help farmers feed the world utilizing our high-quality products.
If you’re ready to work with a hard-working, innovative team to help feed the world, apply today to join the J&D family!
4 - 10 hour days, 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday, with the possibility of overtime on Friday.
Based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Review work orders and provide assistance and coordination with department leads to set up production lines.
- Operate forklift safely and follow requirements.
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage, production, powder coating, shipping and receiving, and outside areas to proper locations.
- Ensure that job materials and packaging materials are available at work stations as required.
- Communicate frequently with department leads to provide for the constant flow of materials.
- Assist shipping and receiving department in the efficient removal of materials from containers and as otherwise needed.
- Restock, clean, and re-organize production floor as needed.
- Check that product staged and waiting to be used is placed in safe areas.
- Keep all aisle ways and fire doors free of materials.
- Follow good housekeeping practices within the facility, including effective use of all warehouse space and in external staging areas.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Additional Information:
- One to two years related experience is required.
- Forklift experience is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime or extended hours on limited notice.
- Candidates must be able to accurately read a tape measure, walk and stand on hard surfaces for extended periods of time and lift up to 70+ pounds on a frequent basis.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Attn: Human Resources
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CST